Thursday 27 September 2012

Chris Leben year out has left him “flat broke”

Speaking via MMAMania.com, Leben said:

“Yeah, I’m flat-out broke right now. Being broke sucks. It’s probably one of my biggest things where I just feel terrible. I feel terrible for having put my wife through so much and all because of the poor decisions that I’ve made. The year’s been hard. The year’s been a struggle. The only thing I can say is it’s already happened. It’s water under the bridge. The only thing I can do now is try to make sure it never happens again in the future and prepare for the future now.”
 
Leben last saw action at UFC 138 in November 2011, losing by TKO to Mark Munoz. Following the fight, Leben was suspended by UFC officials after testing positive for oxycodone and oxymorphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive