Friday 22 June 2012

A lot of fans want to see Tito Ortiz vs Vladimir Matyushenko 2

"I still have four fights on my contract, but I’m going to take it one by one. Obviously I’m not getting any younger, but I don’t want to finish my career on the loss I had in December. Hopefully I’ll win the next one and we’ll see from there. Tito Ortiz would be good. He’s at that point in his career and I think it would be a good fight. I think a lot of fans would want to see that fight, so that would be good, but again, I don’t really want to pick and choose. I put it in the hands of the UFC ... I think it’s still a possibility. In our case, it’s not just the will to fight but being able to as far as if he’s healthy, and if the timing is good, I think it’s very possible. You never know, things may change. I wouldn’t say that’s the beauty of MMA but it’s definitely the truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive