Wednesday 30 May 2012

Nelson: I'd love Brock next, but he only wants a fight he can win

Roy Nelson, fresh off his stunning KO win over Dave Herman at UFC 146, was a guest on last night's Inside MMA HD Net. The fan favorite had a lot to say about a lot of things:
"You know what? Brock coming back, if he does come back, I would love to welcome him back to the UFC. That was a fight that I actually called him out on ESPN, before. But if they actually make him come back, or if he actually thinks about coming back, he'll probably come back to fight Frank Mir, because I think that's the only fight he thinks he can win. But, you know what? I would love to have that fight with Brock."
"You know, if fans wanted to see it, fighting Mark Hunt would be good. But all you have to do is fight anyone in the UFC and that will give you the next title shot."
"Is that upsetting? No, not really. The way you gotta look at it, you know, Cain fought 'Bigfoot,' and that was the guy I was supposed to fight. So if I woulda fought 'Bigfoot' and won, I woulda got the title shot. That's how it works in MMA."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive