Tuesday 27 March 2012

Thiago Silva is ready to die in Sweden

"The fact that I have not fought in a year will not affect me at all. I have been rehabilitating my injuries and training harder than ever to prove that I am one of the best fighters in the world. I am ready and healthy. April 14 in Sweden will be an amazing night! I think I'm a good fighter and I have potential to a champion one day and I will work hard to get it. I have healed my injuries and have been training very hard. The fight in Sweden will showcase how much I have improved and how hungry I am to win. My prediction is that I will fight hard like a true warrior. Everybody knows my style. When I step in the Octagon, I go to kill or die, and I will do the same on April 14th, and I will be ten times more aggressive because this fight is very important for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive