Monday 6 February 2012

UFC 143: Bruce Leeroy admits ball bashing

"Bruce Leeroy" vents to Sherdog.com:
"To be honest with you, I don't know what the hell was going on in that fight. I was pretty surprised that any of that happened. I was aware of the low blows I delivered and I have to admit, the first and second low blow did not land in his crotch. I believe he was milking it a little bit. I mean, he even admitted it a little bit, saying that the second one wasn't even a low blow, it was vibrations from the low kick that hurt his groin. I was surprised because I never heard of a two-point deduction. Ever. Herb Dean did want me after the first time but then again I thought it was a glancing blow, it wasn't as bad as they were making it out to seem. It's pretty disappointing, it's pretty frustrating, but the decision's made. What I can do is just get back in the gym and never throw inside leg kicks again because apparently, they're gonna milk it for all they got."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive