Monday 6 February 2012

Miesha Tate: This bitch Ronda Rousey is not going to beat me

Photo

"I think it's just what I need, actually. I think that I've been fighting for long enough that sometimes I get a little bit comfortable, that's the truth of the matter. And when you don't like someone, the idea of losing to them is just unbearable. Like, I cannot think of losing to this girl, it cannot happen. My pride is on the line here, people. You don't understand. It's not just winning a fight or keeping my title, it's like, this bitch is not going to beat me, there's no way this is going to happen. I think, for me, it's just going to make it that much more exciting because you're going to see a much more exhilarated me, you're going to see a much more pumped and vicious, I think. I don't want to just like fight this girl, I don't want to just beat her, I want to really hurt her. I really do, I want to like mar her face if at all possible, that would be nice."

via:sbnation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive