Thursday 1 December 2011

Michael Bisping: " I'm 10 times beter than Jason 'Mayhem' Miller"

"In all honesty, I'm a better striker. I'm definitely a 10-times a better boxer than he will ever be. I'm a better kickboxer. I'm a better wrestler. I'm bigger, I'm stronger, I'm faster, I'm more athletic, I'm more experienced. I've fought in the UFC for over six years. His big thing is the ground game; I've done jiu-jitsu, one form or another, since I was eight years old. I've never been submitted in my life so I really don't see him having too much of an advantage there. He's good at taking the back and choking people out from there. I guarantee you right now that won't be happening. I'll be taking him down and pounding him out. ... I've got this guy beat in all areas."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive