Monday 24 October 2011

Urijah Faber will use speed, strength and experience to beat Brian Bowles on Nov. 19

Photo
"The California Kid" thinks he can win the fight using his superior speed, strength and, most importantly, experience (via Sherdog):
"He's one of the world champions that not many people have heard of. For the fans it's not as big of a deal but for me, knowing how tough he is, I know it's going to be a good fight. ... He's fast but he's not as fast as I am. He's strong but I don't think he's as strong as I am. ... He's got great wrestling, he's got a lot of submissions -- mostly chokes, like myself -- but I think the creativity that I bring to the table and also the experience that I have is going to be the edge. And I gotta find a way to finish him because he's a hard guy to finish and I need to make a statement."

via:sbnation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive