Saturday 22 October 2011

MMABLOGSPOT exclusive interview with 'The BADBOY' Leonard Garcia

I want to  thank 'The BADBOY' for taking time out of his busy schedule to do our interview, Garcia was a former WEC contender and now fighting back in the UFC.
Out of 3 fights in the UFC he has had a amazing 2 FIGHT OF THE NIGHT's so he proves hes here to entertain.


How did you get into MMA?
I got into MMA because i wanted to stay competitive after football didn't pan out


What has been the best part of being a mixed martial artist?
The best part  is the fans and being part of the fastest growing sport its a privilege.


How does it feel to be fighting in the UFC?

Fighting for the UFC is a dream come true its were every fighter wants to be right now.

When WEC merged into UFC there were a lot of people saying the fighters from WEC were nowhere near as good or entertaining? Obviously this has not been the case
and a lot of former WEC fighters have found the UFC to be a great platform to showcase their skills, is there anyone from WEC you think should be in UFC but didn't make the cut?
The merge was great for everyone in the Wec I think horedecki shouldve made the UFC he's still young I think he will make it back in the future


If you could revenge any loss which would it be ? and why?

I want to avenge all my losses starting with Huerta He was the first loss in the UFC

Your 1win 1 loss with Nam Phan & Jung Chan-Sung would you like a 3 fight with either of these fighters?
I want to fight both of them again ASAP


If you could fight anybody in any weight class or organization who would it be? And why?

Wanderlei Silva he's one of my favourite fighters and our styles would match perfectly


I know you respond to your fans on Twitter but how important are your fans to you?
Fans make us fighters who we are, if it wasnt for them id be fighting for free! They are very important and we respect that.

Have you had any of your fans send you crazy stuff?

I think fish from Alaska was pretty crazy

Arriany Celeste or Brittany Palmer?

Arriany Celeste

On a negative note whats next for the ‘Badboy’ coming off 2 losses? Are you gonna change your tactics or stick with one gameplan?
I feel like it's a great lesson I've never lost 2 in a row this has started a fire I'm excited I'm already back in the gym working on my mistakes


Is there anything you want to say to the folks out there? In the MMA world!
I do have a message for the fans I'm working hard to fix certain things! I'm coming back a different fighter in the next one but I promise I'll never have a boring fight



We cant wait to see Leonard Garcia back in the cage ,with his Dont Quit attitude makes him a awesome fighter we always see 100% from him, And we wish him best of luck for the future.
Follow 'The BADBOY' on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive