Monday 10 October 2011

Dana White says he’d have to be “f*cking stupid” not to make Silva vs. Sonnen 2

 Dana White admits he'd me crazy not to have Silva vs. Sonnen 2 next, there is talks over the two middleweights clashing at superbowl weekend,
 what we want to know is Sonnen just gonna talk trash or is Silva gonna put him out like the trash?.
After Chael Sonnen's display Saturday night with a few tricks up his sleave (bjj)? is this fight gonna go down in the History books?
heres what White thinks

Speaking via USA Today, Dana said:
“Those guys really don’t like each other. Anderson, I don’t know if any of you saw his face when (Chael) won, but he wasn’t doing the whole joking around thing. He (Silva) was pissed and he’s really upset about the whole smacking his wife on the butt thing and cook him dinner. He’s really upset about it. He’s really pissed about it. Probably, (I’ll make this fight), yeah. More than likely. I don’t like to commit to anything the night of the fight, you know what I mean? But yeah, I’d be pretty f*cking stupid if I don’t make that fight.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive