Saturday 22 October 2011

Anderson Silva reportedly unhappy with Ed Soares comments: “Only I can talk about my fights”

UFC middleweight champion, Anderson Silva is said to be less than pleased by his managers remarks concerning not only his next fight inside the octagon but the longevity of his mixed martial arts career in general, explaining only he is the one qualified to talk about his own career.

Posting via his Twitter feed, Silva said:

“Only I can talk about my fights, my plans and my career. I’m not on physical therapy and one I define my next fight with the UFC I will let you know.”

Ed Soares has been very vocal about Chael Sonnen not deserving another shot at the middleweight title. Or will the next four fights bring the end “The Spider’s” career?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive