Monday 26 September 2011

UFC Quick Quote: Fabricio Werdum will dominate in 2012

Photo by Mario Gonzalez via Newsday.com
"I still have some fights under my Strikeforce contract and I don’t know yet if my fight in December will be for them or for UFC. What I can say is that I learned a lot after the Overeem fight and I saw some things I needed to fix. I had a lot of strength and brutal power training, and I’m feeling much stronger. I'm sure I’ll have a great victory and I’ll dominate in 2012."

Strikeforce heavyweight grappling stud Fabricio Werdum, who was bounced out of the promotion's grand prix tournament after stinking up the American Airlines Center against Alistair Overeem back on June 18 in Dallas, tells Sherdog.com he's back and better than ever and expects to "dominate" the competition in 2012. We've already seen him once inside the Octagon, will we see him again? And if he makes a second transition to the UFC, who do you pair him up with for his return? Fantasy matchmakers, let's hear your best guess.

source:sbnation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive