Friday 23 September 2011

Paul “Semtex” Daley looking to right the wrongs he made the last time he was in Canada, targeting a return to the UFC

Strikeforce welterweight contender, Paul “Semtex” Daley has been speaking about returning to Canada for the first time since his infamous post-fight antics involving Josh Koscheck, explaining he hopes to garner a few fans this time and score a knockout win over journeyman, Luigi Fioravanti.
Speaking in a press release sent to MMABay.co.uk earlier today, Daley said:

“I’m looking forward to returning to Canada and re-writing the wrongs I made last time. Luigi is a tough guy, but I’m so focused now and ready to perform. I will stop him. My goal now is to return to the UFC. I know I’m the best and I deserve to test myself against the rest who believe the same.”
 
Daley is coming off a three round decision win over Jordan Radev on the BAMMA 7 card earlier this month, a fight he would possibly have won by stoppage if it hadn’t been for the Bulgarian’s ultra-tough chin.

source:mmabay.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive