Saturday 6 August 2011

UFC 133 – Brian Ebersole reveals he may have to become a nomad if he’s going to continue to progress inside the octagon

UFC welterweight veteran, Brian Ebersole has been giving his thoughts on his preparations for his UFC 133 clash with Dennis Hallman tonight in Philadelphia, as well as revealing he may have to leave his native Australia if he’s to continue to develop his game inside the octagon.
Speaking via MMAFighting.com, Ebersole said:
“I’m absolutely enjoying the moment … in silence. To be fair, I really don’t have much to say until post-fight. I think the only change in my life is that I’m a firm member of the UFC welterweight division. I have a contract that’ll be honored. That’s the biggest change. As far as training and lifestyle, everything else has pretty much been the same.”
“When it comes to finding wrestlers to challenge me, I’m going to have to come to America to do that. I looked at a couple different camps back in early May. In the future, I think I will spend a bit more time training in America, but I’m not sure how that will come about. I’m going to be a nomad.”
Ebersole made his octagon debut at UFC 127 in February, defeating another veteran in the form of Chris Lytle in impressive fashion via unanimous decision, catching him with a number of unorthodox strikes. He is currently on an eight fight winning streak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive