Saturday 9 July 2011

UFC 134 – Rousimar Palhares concerning himself only with beating Dan Miller, not where the win will leave him..

UFC middleweight submission machine, Rousimar Palhares has been giving his thoughts on his recently rearranged fight at UFC 134 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil with veteran, Dan Miller, explaining walking away with the win is the only thing on his mind right now, not where it could leave him in the pecking order.
Speaking via Tatame Magazine, Palhares said:
“The expectations are the best possible, I can’t wait to fight. It’s the best thing that could’ve happened to me, it’s a great experience. We won’t be fighting Jiu-Jitsu, we’ll fight MMA, so it’s a little different, so let’s see what happens when we do so (laughs). I haven’t seen his bouts, but my coaches are studying his fights, and let’s see what we can come up with when the time comes.”
“I’m ready, I prepare myself for anything. We’ve changed little things, but the trainings still is hard. I don’t mind much where I’m in the ranking, I just care about winning.”
Palhares was last seen in action on March on the UFC on Versus 3 card, defeating David Branch via submission to get back to winning ways. Prior to that he’d dropped the ball to Nate Marquardt after complaining to the referee mid-way through the first round. Stay tuned to MMABay for more build-up to this one as we get it.
By Michael Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive