“I’m the better wrestler inside the cage and I’ll say that for one reason, because it appears to me that Phil has a hard time with transitions from his punches to his takedowns. That makes a bigger difference between being a good wrestler inside the cage. GSP is the best wrestler inside the cage, not because he has the best credentials coming to the UFC but because he has the most seamless and flawless transitions from his punches to his takedowns … I don’t think Phil has mastered that part of his game from his transitions to his takedowns … I’m not nervous at all about him taking me down or holding me down because I roll with a lot of guys who are good at wrestling and jiu-jitsu and they can’t hold me down so I’m not really worried about Phil Davis holding me down. I think I’m just all-around faster than him. I’m gonna stop Phil Davis. I’m not sure how, but I know I’m gonna stop him.”
Tuesday, 12 July 2011
Rashad Evans says he’s a better wrestler than Phil Davis and he plans on stopping him in Philadelphia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment