Sunday 26 June 2011

Nate Marquardt reveals he’s heartbroken but he vows to be back, commission arrange press conference for 4.00pm ET

Former UFC roster member, Nate Marquardt has revealed he’s heartbroken and vowed to bounce back following yesterday’s shock news that he’d been fired after failing his pre-fight medical and the reason as to why will soon become public knowledge.
Posting via his Twitter page, Marquardt said:
“I’m sorry to all my fans and the UFC for not passing the medicals for tonight’s fight. I’m heartbroken I couldn’t fight, but I will be back.”
A press conference is scheduled by the Pittsburgh State Athletic Commission for 4.00pm ET (1.00pm PT/9.00Ppm UK) to explain the reasons why the former middleweight title contender failed his medical, something that led to UFC President, Dana White axing him from the roster.
By Michael Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive