Thursday 23 June 2011

Jon Jones picks Cruz to beat friend & business partner Faber

Luke Thomas: Alright, UFC 132 next weekend, a close associate of yours Urijah Faber is going to try and get the Bantamweight title and become a two division champion. Let me play devil's advocate, devil's advocate would say "Dominic Cruz first time got smashed, this time it's completely different. I think you could make a case that Faber would have a hard time getting a hold of him, Dominick's got footwork that's just too dangerous..." tell me why Urijah Faber wins.
Jon Jones: You know what, Urijah's my friend and business partner, and I'm definitely rooting for him to win. It'll be great for our business that we have that we're working together to have two champions involved with it. It'd be great because I'm a personal fan of Urijah but to be real and to be a martial artist I think it's gonna be a very tough fight for him. If I actually had to put my money on it I would think that Dominick Cruz would win the fight. He's been winning very impressively and he seems to be always improving, Urijah's last two fights haven't been finishes. My prayers will be going out to Urijah and I hope he does phenomenal, but Dominick Cruz is a tall order for everyone right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive