Monday 11 April 2011

UFC 129: Jose Aldo will 'definitely' beat Mark Hominick in Toronto (Video)



"I'm very focused on my mission but I'm also very excited. I'm very excited to be fighting in the UFC for the first time and being able to defend my title. This is a dream come true. I'm going to be defending my UFC title in front of 55,000 people. I can't wait.

"I don't pay too much attention to what his strengths and weaknesses are. I try to pay attention to all aspects of his game and focus on his movements. What he does, how he does it. I don't pay attention to how technical or emotional he is. I just pay attention to what he does and prepare accordingly.

"I don't care where I'm fighting. If I'm fighting in someone's backyard or not. At the end of the day, when they close the Octagon door, it's he and I in there. I don't hear the 55,000 people screaming. I've said it before, I don't know what the hell they're saying anyway, so it doesn't bother me. The most important thing to me is to stay focused, the only thing I'm listening to is my corners. As long as I go in there well organized and focused I'll be able to stay on top and defend my title.

"I will definitely beat Mark Hominick. If I didn't think I could then I wouldn't be here now. It's what I'm focused on, going in there, defending my title and winning."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive