Sunday 13 March 2011

Dan Henderson open to working with UFC after purchase of Strikeforce

49735_method_get_s_dan-henderson-03-06-11-10-54-46-531_medium_medium
That's what he tells MMAWeekly.com:
"I had no plans of leaving (Strikeforce), but I don't know what this is going to do those plans, but I have one fight left on my deal and we'll see what happens. I've never said anything bad about them. I always appreciated everything they've done for me and for the sport. It's just I was paid more money to go elsewhere, and that's what I did. Dana's the type that needs to talk a little smack if he doesn't get his way, but I've got no hard feelings about anything."
There are plenty of people in the world of mixed martial arts that don't exactly have anything good to say about Dana White. Just don't count current Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Dan Henderson among them. While he left the UFC on less than favorable terms after his monster knockout win over Michael Bisping back in July, 2009, he says he's not holding any grudges and he's open to working with them once again. As the dust continues to settle on this historic announcement, are we going to see more and more fighters come out in favor of the buyout? Or against it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive