Thursday 3 October 2013

Bellator Returns to Atlantic City as Alexander “Storm” Shlemenko Defends his Middleweight World Title Against Doug “The Rhino” Marshall November 15th

Bellator MMA returns to Revel in Atlantic City, New Jersey on Friday, November 15th as reigning Bellator Middleweight Champion Alexander “Storm” Shlemenko will put his title on the line against Doug “The Rhino” Marshall.
     
After a strong run through the Season 8 Middleweight Tournament that included two first round KO finishes, Marshall is ready to claim his rightful title shot after being delayed with a hand injury that forced the California native out of action. Healthy and ready to claim the belt, Marshall is eager to put on another heart-stopping performance in front of the Atlantic City crowd from Revel on Friday, November 15th.
"I’m super excited about this fight,” Marshall said. “I was bummed when I had to watch Brett Cooper take my spot because of my injury, but after watching the fight I was able to see that there is no way Shlemenko can beat me. The only thing Shlemenko has is that he is tough. There is no doubt in my mind that I am the most powerful middleweight in the division. As soon as Shlemenko feels my fist on the side of his face he will be sleeping on the mat. Winning this fight is a no brainer for me."
     
“Fans know exactly what to expect when they see me fight, and I like to entertain,” Shlemenko said. “And I'm very glad that I'll have a chance to entertain them again fighting against Doug Marshall. He's a tough fighter, the type of fighter with whom I'll be able to show a spectacular bout that everyone will remember.”
The event will broadcast live starting at 8 p.m. EST on Spike TV. The preliminary card will be streamed exclusively live and free on Spike.com starting at 6:00 p.m. EST. Tickets for the event can be purchased at Ticketmaster or by visiting Bellator.com with tickets starting at just $35.
     
More Information on the November 15th fight card will be made available in the coming weeks.
For more information, visit Bellator.com, follow Bellator on Twitter @BellatorMMA, follow Bellator Chairman & CEO Bjorn Rebney @BjornRebney and check out Bellator on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BellatorMMA          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive