Friday 20 September 2013

Dana White wants Rich Franklin to retire

White would prefer 'Ace' make money in a Los Angeles juice bar business.:

"I think he wants one more fight," said White. "I think he wants to fight again. It's so hard for these guys to retire. It's so hard to make the, 'I'm retiring' statement. It's hard."
"He's building a business right now. He's starting his own business. He's out there (LA) working on that and building his own business. Hopefully it takes off and he makes millions of dollars and doesn't want to do that last fight. That's what I'd love to see.

"When guys get to a certain age, my question becomes, 'Why? Why go in and fight a guy?' I know you love it. I know this is who you are and everything else, but if he does this juice bar thing and it takes off and he makes millions of dollars, good for him. I'd rather that happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive