Wednesday 26 June 2013

Chris Leben wants catchweight fight with Koscheck

Speaking via MixedMartialArts.com, Chris 'The Crippler' Leben announced his interest in a Catchweight tear-up with TUF 1 rival Josh Koscheck , going on to say:
“Yes, absolutely I would take a catchweight fight with Koscheck. It would stop everybody that has been saying to me every day since the show came out, ‘When are you going to get a rematch with Koscheck? I hate him! I wish you would beat his ass!’ That alone would make it worth it. As for the last of us to retire, I’m not sure, but truthfully, I hope it’s not me. I feel I’m at the top of my game right now. My technique and body feel better than they ever have. I would like to compete a few more years and see just how far I can go with my new sobriety and dedication to growing as a martial artist. Then, I’m out. I’m not trying to be a Randy Couture or Dan Henderson, fighting when I got grandkids. LOL.”

As for now Leben faces  Andrew Craig at UFC 162 on July 6th in Las Vegas, Nevada, but says he will carry on pursuing this interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive