Monday 2 September 2013

Cage Warriors FC snap up Cory Tait

CORY TAIT (7-2) has committed his immediate future to Cage Warriors Fighting Championship.
Currently on a three-fight win-streak, the highly-rated English bantamweight has signed a deal to compete exclusively under the CWFC banner for his next five fights.
Tait becomes part of a bantamweight roster that already includes the likes of James Brum, Ronnie Mann, Martin McDonough, James Pennington and Brett Johns.

“I’m excited to be signing with Cage Warriors,” said Tait. “Like myself, the promotion has come a long way in the last few years. I think this is the perfect time for me to show what I’m capable of and for Cage Warriors to have me.”

A 25-year-old with a kickboxing background, Tait has taken all seven of his professional wins by stoppage, with four (T)KOs and three submissions on his record.
The 25-year-old, who holds notable wins over Spencer Hewitt, Nathan Beer and Dino Gambatesa, is a former bantamweight and featherweight champion for UK promotion UCMMA.


Photo: Fight Agents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive