Tuesday 18 June 2013

Josh Burkman: Fitch underestimated me

After the bout that shocked everyone at WSOF 3 Josh Burkman talks about defeated Jon Fitch in 0:41 of the first round. leaving the crowd in a state of shock.

 
"You know, I think it would be hard for Fitch to not underestimate me. I just don't think there is a way that Jon Fitch can understand how much I have improved as a martial artist just by watching me. So I think he probably didn't intentionally undeestimate me, but, I'm sure that he thought, you know, that he was going to come in and win because he was healthy and training real well.
So, I think that there's no way the he couldn't have underestimated me coming into this fight. I'm sure he expected to get back on top and get back in the win column."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive