Wednesday 15 May 2013

Paul Daley wants War Machine with Bellator return.


"Hopefully things are looking really good," 

Daley told mmajunkie.com/radio. :
"I'd love to go back to Bellator this year. I'm still under contract with them. I'd like to get in one of the 'Summer Series' cards and get the fight with War Machine – the fans voted for that fight, and it would be good to give them that fight. And then jump straight into the welterweight tournament in the fall."

"If the visa's going to be delayed, you'll see me fighting more or less immediately – July, then again in September and maybe one more before the close of the year," he said. "There are a lot of opportunities. Right now the ones that are more interesting to me are coming from the Middle East and Asia. The last two fights I have this year are more than likely going to be one of those regions (if I'm not in Bellator)."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive