Monday 25 March 2013

Tyrone Spong Def. Remy Bonjasky with a devostating KO


GLORY World Series held its fifth event, at The ExCel Arena in London.
The main event was Tyrone Spong vs Remy Bonjasky , which saw Heavyweight Spong crumple the Champ in the second round.

At the post fight presser Spong said:

"Remy Bonjasky is a legend in the sport. It was a hard fight and I know now why he was such a dominant champion. Now I am looking forward to my next challenge, I want to build my legacy in this sport and I am ready to take on anyone in the heavyweight division. In two weeks there's a fight between Gokhan Saki and Daniel Ghita at GLORY 6 in Istanbul. I want to fight both of those guys and I'm also ready to go straight in to a heavyweight title shot against Semmy Schilt. Whatever GLORY wants, I'm ready."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive