Thursday 14 March 2013

Nick Diaz no-shows UFC 158 open workouts

White was a guest on the Jim Rome show Wednesday night when he announced Diaz no show:

"I literally just found out Nick Diaz did not show up for the open workouts today in Montreal....Let me tell you what, there is no shtick with this kid, I mean it's - he's just a different animal man, he's absolutely hard to deal with."

White followed on with this small statement about what will happen if Diaz fails to show up to tomorrow's UFC 158 pre-fight press conference.

"If he wins, you know, we are seriously going to have to have a ‘come to Jesus meeting,' you know what I mean? The guy is very, very hard to deal with, we'll see what happens. I got to tell you this, though, I leave tonight for Montreal. The press conference is tomorrow, I'm excited for the press conference and I'm definitely excited for the weigh-ins 'cause, you never know what you're going to get. Well, let me tell you what, if he does not show up tomorrow for the press conference, it is not going to be good. I don't know what I'll say or what I'm going to do, but I'll tell you what -- it will not be good."

When asked what happens if Diaz does go on to win the title? White went on to say:

"If he wins the title he's going to have to come to Vegas and we're going to have to sit down and we did this already when we signed his new deal, but I'm going to have to tell him, ‘If you miss anything, I will strip you of this title,' and you know what I mean? I don't know what else to do. I really don't know what else to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive