"We're right on track to hopefully fight on that card,".
"I'm not going to rush my rehab so I can fight on that card. But right now, I think four months out for that card is good."
"As long as my shoulder doesn't hurt, (trainer) Matt Hume will make the decision and let the UFC know we want on that card,"
Johnson said. "The UFC already knows we do, but we want to see how rehab goes first.
"I would love to headline, but at the same time, I know they have to get ticket sales ready. If they can wait until I'm A-OK, then I'd love to headline the card, but I don't want them to wait on me. As long as I can fight, I'll be happy."