Thursday 21 March 2013

Matt Riddle talks Nick Diaz and marijuana

When "Deep Water" was asked in a recent interview if he thinks Nick Diaz would be fired, if he were to test positive after his recent bout versus Georges St. Pierre at UFC 158. He said:

“That’s hard to say; it depends on the outcome of the fight. If he loses and then fails the drug test, I could see the UFC getting rid of him."

Diaz lost to St. Pierre via unanimous decision. 

"But the difference between me and Nick Diaz is he has a huge following, much bigger than mine. The UFC will outweigh the option of him flipping off the camera and calling you an asshole with the amount of asses he will put in the seats.”

Banned substances in UFC/MMA:

“I really don’t have a reaction to it because, to be honest, Dana White…it’s sad but he’s uneducated to the sport and the industry. He’s calling me a moron for using my medicine when half his fighters are on steroids. It’s pretty offensive, but at the same time, I am looking at the source, and he can’t help himself.”

"Look at Dave Herman, he failed two drug tests, doesn’t even have a medical license and he still has a job. He’s lost three fights in a row. I’ve won four fights in a row, I got Submission of the Night; I have a medical license, but they fired me without hesitation.”

1 comment:

  1. I think he was wrong for being fired. Then to be called a fucking moron is just insane and childish. Best of luck to you mathew.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive