Saturday 30 March 2013

D.J. Linderman vacates Cage Warriors title

D.J Linderman told (www.mmajunkie.com/radio) that he's vacated his Cage Warriors heavyweight title and wants the Legacy FC titles in the Light heavyweight & Heavyweight divisions.
Linderman is set to face Robert Drysdale at Legacy FC 19 which takes place April 12 at Allen Event Center in Allen, Texas.

"I'm really looking forward to owning both titles at Legacy," 
"With a win over Drysdale, I should have my shot at either the heavyweight or the light-heavyweight title," 
said Linderman 
"I know Drysdale is probably working with some of the best guys in Vegas," Linderman said. "He's watched my videos; he knows I like to stand up and bang. I've been switching a lot of things up that most heavyweight and light heavyweights don't do."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive