Saturday 12 January 2013

Female MMA star 'Rowdy' Bec Hyatt needs management & sponsorship!



1) Invicta Fighting Championships 5 has been announced for April 6th in CALIFORNIA!!
I've also been announced as appearing on the card YAY :) This means that I want to meet ALL of you Cali UGers at some point!!
2) Liz Carmouche has offered me to come be a part of her UFC 157 camp for Ronda Rousey!! ANY SPONSORS out there want to help me get over to the US for this?? It falls in line for my IFC 5 camp as well!! Miesha Tate has also offered for me to come train with her but it all comes down to $$$ like anything in life :(
Also... if any fighter management firms out there would like to take me on board... I'm all ears :) My husband has been my manager for the past 3 years but he admits he has taken me as far as he can take me with his contacts... anyone wanna jump on board & help a poor little Australian girl live her dreams & entertain her 26,000 + fan base?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive