Saturday 19 January 2013

Curran: "I am one of the top P4P fighters in The World"

Bellator featherweight champ Pat Curran is 9-1 and has been for over 3years and has some big wins over Roger Huerta, Mike Ricci, Joe Warren, and most recently Patricio Freire. With Curran’s only loss by decision to Alvarez .Does make him a class act but he hasn't faced the best the UFC has to offer, and these seems move seems way off.
Curren says:

“I know this is gonna be a good year for me. I want to stay as active as possible. We have Daniel Straus next. I just gotta go home, get a couple X-Rays, make sure everything’s okay, and I’m gonna be right back in the gym training,” said Curran recently. “I definitely feel like I’m one of the best fighters, not just in my weight-class but pound-for-pound in the world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive