Tuesday 29 January 2013

Cung Le open to fighting Anderson Silva

UFC middleweight veteran, Cung Le has been speaking to mmafighting .com about his name being thrown out there by Ed Soares as a possible opponent for 185lb champ Anderson 'The Spider' Silva.

he said:
“If the UFC wants me to fight after our discussion, I’m totally open for it. For me, I don’t mind either way. I’m just happy that I’m in the mix. There’s a lot of great fighters out there. Chris (Weidman), Luke Rockhold is another name that people should watch out for. I’m open for whatever. Whether it’s fighting, coaching or doing movies.”
“If the fight would ever happen, I wouldn’t be scared because he’s pound-for-pound the best fighter in the world. I’d be excited to see how I do, whether I get beat up or whatever. It doesn’t matter. That’s why we compete. That’s why we challenge ourselves. That’s what makes us who we are, and I love the challenge.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive