Tuesday 26 June 2012

Fedor on future fight with Brock Lesnar: 'Anything is possible'

The man who many once considered to be one of the greatest MMA fighters of all time cited family as the main reason for wanting to move on:
"I've got daughters, and they're growing up without me. This is very, very difficult for me. Family is always first place for me, so this is the time."
Fedor was asked if the constant questions about his retirement had any bearing on his decision. Not according to ex-PRIDE champion. According to Fedor, it was just time:
No, I'm not tired of the questions. There are actually going to be more of the questions. People will accept my decision. They gotta understand that it's my decision and I've got to go.You shouldn't be disappointed that I'm leaving. Life is going on. I want to thank everyone who has supported me. Eventually the time to go was coming. My time has come. We'll try to make some new MMA stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive