Thursday 9 February 2012

'Mayhem' Miller sick of sitting on the couch

“You guys tweet Dana that you want to see me fight,” Miller said. “I want to fight as soon as possible. So the more pressure from anybody who wants to see me fight, the more pressure they put on the brass, well, guess what? I’ll fight sooner.”
After coaching opposite Michael Bisping on the 14th season of The Ultimate Fighter, Miller lost to Bisping via TKO in the finale. White was furious with Miller’s poor performance, even hinting that he may be cut from the roster.
Miller admitted the UFC brass are starting to warm up to the idea of giving him another fight.
“I’ve gotten a head nod, but nothing official,” Miller said. “I’m sick of sitting on the couch. I’m a fighter. I need to fight.”

via:slam.canoe.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive