Friday 2 December 2011

Nate Quarry wants back in the UFC

Photo
"I want to be an on-air personality for the UFC. There I said it ... My qualifications? Well, I've been a fighter for the past 14 years. I've trained with some of the legends of the sport and even cornered them for some of the greatest fights in UFC history. I was there when the UFC went from 5 shows a year to being in every home in America. And, I know my ish. Plus, I've been a public speaker since I was 7 years old, standing up in Church and giving Bible readings. Last year I spoke at a TEDx conference where it was me, a mike and 300 business people for 18 minutes. And now I travel around the country speaking on behalf of my XLIF back surgery that game me my life back. Not to mention I hosted my own tv show on Comcast called American Cage Fighter. It was only broadcast in Nor Cal but was really well received and replayed every day of the week. Do I have your support?"
via:sbnation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive