Tuesday 18 October 2011

Matt Mitrione "im a very, very dangerous human being right now"

"I feel like I am a very, very dangerous human being right now. I feel better right now than I ever have in my life. If Cheick's lucky enough to beat me, he beat the very best product I could put out there. The very best. I feel that I am extremely dangerous anywhere inside of an 8-sided cage. Whether it's up against the fence, on the floor, up on top of the cage, underneath the cage, I feel wherever the hell it's going to go, I'm going to be there ready to scrap. I feel that Coach Neil put so much time and energy in me that if Kongo can get it to the ground, he won't want to keep it there. If he does, I'll tap him. I promise, I'll tap him or I'll break something, but I'll get something done."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive