Friday 3 June 2011

Michael Bisping hopes he can keep his cool but predicts he will lose it with “Mayhem” at some point

UFC middleweight contender, Michael Bisping has been speaking about coaching the next season of “The Ultimate Fighter” opposite former Strikeforce contender, Jason “Mayhem” Miller, explaining he hopes to keep his cool throughout the process but predicts he will lose it at some point.

Speaking via the Telegraph.co.uk, Bisping said:
“I think they have looked at characters, but I want to represent myself well. I’ve been around Miller many times and he’s a pain in the butt. I’m sure if he pesters me enough, he’ll get a reaction at some point. I’m sure there will be a bit of back and forth, and we’ll have some fun with it. But at the same time, hopefully I can keep my cool and win a few fans around the world – even in America. … Could I go on a good guy PR campaign with this series? Perhaps I can show my sensitive side (hahaha). In all seriousness, I’d like to be able to do a good job for the young fighters who are going to be in my group, and just be myself – the nice, charming individual I can be.”
The two men will square off on the season finale on December 3rd, something that’s not happened since the season five finale when B.J. Penn defeated then bitter rival, Jens Pulver in Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive