Saturday 30 April 2011

Nate Diaz EXCLUSIVE: "It's Us Against Them" At UFC 129

“I’m doing good training hard; I never stopped after my last fight. Just trying to work hard, harder and harder than everyone else… I wanted to hop in as quickly as possible. It’s an undercard fight, but it’s on spike so... I think Rory is GSP’s training partner so it’s us versus them. I’ve gotten ready with Jake the best I can and we are going out to Canada and going take it from them.”

UFC welterweight fighter and fan favorite, Nate Diaz, tells BJPENN.COM that he and his team are ready to take it to the Canadian fighters at tomorrow night’s UFC 129 event. While Nate is not only a man of few words, he is also not fond of interviews, however with a long history of working with Team Penn, he was gracious enough to grant us a few moments of his time to talk about the fight between him and Rory as well as Jake Shields vs. GSP.
FOLLOW THE LINK>>>

Find more videos like this on UFC NEWS, MMA NEWS | BJPENN.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive