Tuesday 16 October 2012

Tito: Silva vs Jones makes more sense than GSP

Speaking via Fighters Only Magazine, Ortiz said:
“A super-fight between Jon and Junior makes sense, and that could possibly happen. But then, you’re talking about a champion who won’t even take a fight at two weeks notice, so it’s impossible to know what he’s thinking about. It’s hard to know what another fighter is thinking, you know, cuz we’re all completely different animals. I can’t even count how many times I’ve fought a guy who I wasn’t scheduled to fight, when someone has come in just two weeks.”

“I hope Georges doesn’t suffer the same problems I did, I really hope he comes back and picks up where he left off as he’s an awesome guy. Although, I hear there’s a fight with Anderson Silva in the works too, which is a bad mistake on Georges’ part. Anderson is way too big for him… What’s Georges, like five-ten and 185 pounds? And he’s fighting a guy that’s coming down from 217 pounds and six-three – come on! He doesn’t need that fight, that’s for sure.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive