Thursday 4 October 2012

Ross Pearson says "he wants to hurt" George Sotiropoulos

“We didn’t get on at all, we’re two completely different people. He’s older than I am and was trying to be the father figure, like I was the younger kid and I should show him respect. I don’t show anybody respect unless it’s mutual. So I didn’t like him and he didn’t like me. The trash-talk has already begun and it’s going to get a whole lot worse by December 14.”
“This will be the first time in my entire professional career that I go into the Octagon with emotion against my opponent. I really don’t like this guy and I really want to hurt this guy. It’s fuelling me in camp. I don’t trash-talk people, I don’t talk shit, but he’s pissed me off. I wish December 14th was tomorrow.”
 
Pearson told ESPN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive