Wednesday 10 October 2012

Munoz eyes February return, Weidman rematch

“I’m planing to come back as soon as possible. I do have an injury here, but I’m not going to let it stop me. This is perspective for me. I’ve had kind of a tough year this year with having an elbow injury and coming back from surgery and then rushing back into a fight which probably I could have taken a little bit more time off, and then, sustaining this injury. Suffice to say, I’ve learned a lot. It wasn’t quite me in that last fight. I’m going to redeem myself with a fight coming up, whoever I fight,” Munoz promised. “I fought a lot of times in two years, I think that would have been my eighth fights in two years. And I’m very active so, I’m just kind of going to take it easy. This is my body’s way of telling me. It was like camp, after camp, after camp. I was fighting every three, four months. I’m going to take some time off and get back into it and just be a raging bull when I get back in the cage again. I’m planning probably around February or so, we’ll see how my body heals up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive