Wednesday 31 October 2012

Kang Forced Out Of Octagon Debut Versus Caceres

South Korean bantamweight Typhoon’ Kang Kyung-Ho (11-6) has withdrawn from his upcoming UFC debut due to injury,

 talked to Fighters Only about the injury:

“It was my own carelessness. Its so bad,” he told Korean media. “This was such a big opportunity that I have been working really hard, sparring very hard, there were a lot of expectations and I had so many family and friends who bought tickets to fly to Macau. Its hard for me to express in words about this situation… its so bad.”
“I’ve missed the chance to debut in Macau now but it will only make me work harder and more determined to recover. I want to make a stunning fight maybe in the United States next year, February or March maybe,” says Kang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive