Wednesday 31 October 2012

Cung Le will face Franklin injured.

Le breaks it all down for Ariel Helwani:
"I didn't know how fast I was going to recover but I just did everything from ultrasound to blood letting where they draw blood out with cupping. I did that for like three weeks straight. I've kicked a couple of training partners in the head and that hurt but was ok. I'm hoping by fight time I'll be 100%. Definitely if this fight wasn't in Macau, China, even if I was in a main event somewhere else, I'd give myself the right amount of time so my foot could really heal. I feel like martial arts basically started from China and my roots are the Chinese martial arts. This is why I do it. I could just be doing movies, but I love to compete. I love to train martial arts. This is what I love to do. Here's my opportunity. To do it in China, it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive