Monday 24 September 2012

Jones wants to handle 'unfinished business' with Dan Henderson

“[The UFC 151 controversy] affected me a lot, but I made up my mind to keep my eyes on the prize through all the adversity and remember why I’m here,” said Jones. “I’m here to win. I’m here to be a great champion. Trials and tribulations are there for a reason. As long as things weren't life and death, I just have to be grateful for it. It was a lot [to deal with], but I can honestly say that I feel like more of a man and a stronger individual.”
His fourth title defense now under his belt, the champion says he still has plans to defend his title against Henderson in the future.
“Honestly, I think I have some unfinished business with Dan Henderson,” said Jones. “When he heals up, I’d like to pick up where we left off.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive