Saturday 15 September 2012

Dunham bummed after being bumped off the UFC 152 main card

“Definitely when I first heard about it, I was bummed out about not being on the main card,” Dunham told MMAWeekly Radio.
“I know that I always put on good performances. I think I put on fights that people like to see but it was the main card. I got bumped, I was a little bummed, but there was nothing I could do about it. I just realized it is what it is and decided to move forward.”
“I don’t really think I can get into a boring fight. I don’t think it’s possible. I don’t think about that sort of stuff, but it is a little bit of motivation to go out there and prove to them and show that, hey, you guys should be putting me on the main card because I put exciting fights on.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive