Wednesday 12 September 2012

Brian 'ALL American' Stann the will 'surprise' Michael Bisping at UFC 152

"There's a great deal of respect. I feel that Mike is not only a good fighter, I feel he's a great fighter, everywhere. The one thing he is underestimating, obviously, is my ability to improve. I haven't been doing this as long as him or some of his peers. That means my learning curve and my ability to get better, quicker, is a little bit longer. I've improved, in a lot of ways, since the fight with our common opponent, Chael Sonnen. I've actually gone out to train with him, several times now, since our fight. A lot of the areas he feels he's stronger than me -- I think he'll be quite surprised. I feel like I'm the more devastating striker. I do not feel like he has the advantage there. I also feel like I'm the better wrestler, and he's going to be surprised when he tries to take this one to the mat."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive