Monday 17 September 2012

Bisping: I'm not one of those fake f----s

“I got cheered at first. I fought at UFC 66 when Chuck Liddell fought Tito (Ortiz) for the second time, and that was in Vegas, and the crowd was fantastic. It wasn’t long before they were all booing me. It’s hard to transition. We’re all human beings, we’re sensitive, especially fighters. We’re emotional, sensitive people,” said Bisping.

“So at first you can’t understand it and maybe it might upset you a little bit, but after a while you’ve just got to go with it.” Bisping has learned very well to just go with it, and despite his status as the UFC’s biggest villain, he remains one of the biggest draws and most requested interviews. Bisping is just being himself all the time now, and doesn’t fight to please anyone any more.

“I’m certainly not one of these fake (expletive). Trust me, there’s a lot of fake people out there that will be a nice guy to your face, on camera or whatever they’re super nice, but when there’s not a camera around, they’re absolutely (expletive). I’m not naming names, but I’m not one of those guys,” said Bisping. “Either I’m a good guy or I’m consistently an (expletive), one or the other.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive