Tuesday 18 September 2012

Anderson Silva Will 'Decapitate' Stephan Bonnar In Brazil

"Let's be honest, more than likely, Anderson Silva's going to decapitate him. I don't think I'm saying anything too out there with that comment. Who knows? Stephan Bonnar is tough. He'll give it a go. He'll fight. I think Stephan Bonnar is going to do a better job than Forrest Griffin did.... I think from the UFC's perspective it makes perfect sense [Anderson Silva vs. Stephan Bonnar]. I think from Anderson Silva's perspective it makes perfect sense. They lost the main event and the co-main event in the space of a day, Brazil's a massive market for the UFC now, it's beyond huge. They're going to put on a good card. The biggest star in mixed martial arts is Anderson Silva, who just happens to be Brazilian. It's perfect for the fans who get to see their hero fighting live in Brazil."

  According to Michael Bisping (via MMAFighting.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive